Sunday, August 15, 2010

Guten Tag Schweiz!!!

I am now in Switzerland. My flight took off in JFK International on August 19 at 5:30 pm and landed at 7:35 am Agust 20 in Zurich Switzerland. Or it was supposed to it landed about 40 mineuts early. My suitcase fully packed and backpac/carry on ready to go I left for New York on Thursday Agust 18. The day before I had kind of a going away party. It was where me and my family (mom, dad, and Tim) all went out for breakfast at Mastoris. Ofcorse I had my other amigos with me (Kierra and Vanessa). It was delicous as it always is at Mastoris.

Enough about American stuff. Okay so today is my second day in Switzerland. I am loving it here. They live in the hills which are beautifull. Surronded by farmland at home and city for school. It is all awsome. My family is very nice. The food here is WONDERFULL for lunch yesterday I had this yogurt, fruit, and cereal thing that was delicous. The bread here is so good yummy! The USA kids going to Switzerland are all very cool people. My family here in Switzerland are all taller than me (shocker) Daniel (father) and Raphael (brother) are much taller than me to hug them I was on my toes. Language school starts on Monday(Montag) I am very excited for that and the Gymansium (high school) when normally in the states I am never excited for school. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment